Mission & Method
Grap – Retain – Use
What are our Goals?
- Grasp the meaning of the target language.
- Retain the knowledge in your memory.
- Use the language fluidly in daily life.
Review – Introduce – Confirm
Why short classess?
- In an ordinary class 20-25 minutes are spent teaching new material and the rest is spent on retention.
- But actually retention is primarily done out of class.
- Therefore in half the time you learn the content of a 60 minutes class.
- The knowledge will be fresher in the mind after class.
Out of class
Exercises – Student helper – Language Exchange
How we make chinese yours
- Confirm understranding by asking our experts between.
- Retain material with creative exercises and practice.
- Use the language with a native chinese speaking language exchange partner.
- Internalize the language through real conversation.